Monday, May 2, 2011

Reshaping It All - My first EVER giveaway!

I flew to Ethiopia in January. It was an amazing trip! I spent over 36 hours (round trip) in the air, the longest I had ever flown. Before I left I download Reshaping It All to my kindle app and really enjoyed reading the book. It was written by Candace Cameron Bure who grew up on TV, a.k.a. DJ Tanner from Full House. Candace really loves Jesus and her book focuses on letting God be a part of every aspect of your life. In it she talks about her struggles with food and being healthy. The book is easy to read, has lots of practical tips and recipes but more importantly it challenges its readers to reshape their lives so that GOD is in the center.


Darlene Schacht co-authored the book. Darlene writes daily over at Time-Warp Wife and challenges women to follow God's plan and serve their families joyfully. This is not always easy for me so I appreciate Darlene and how God is using her to challenge women, like myself, and hundreds of others.



On May 1st Darlene, with Candace's support, launched a new website "65 Days to Reshaping It All". The purpose is to provide a support website to help women focus on reshaping their lives with exercise, healthy eating and doing it with a focus on Jesus!



I am super excited about getting support in these areas of my life. In that excitement I decided to do my first ever blog giveaway! If you would like to win a copy of Reshaping It All please leave a comment below. I will announce the winner on Friday, May 5th!


If you do not have a copy of the book you can still follow along on the website to get helpful tips and motivation to live a healthier life. Check it out!

22 comments:

  1. I'll put a link to this giveaway in tomorrow's post!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winning this book would be absolutely WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I want it but it is almost a scary thought to win it because I would have work to do ha ha.

    junerlisle @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love it-I remember you saying it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to win a copy of the book!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would most definitely love a copy of the book. janibabe59 @ aol . com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a copy of this book!
    mandygillespie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been hearing wonderful things about this book... I would love to read it!
    studiojru (at) stanton.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want a copy of this book! :) Thank you for the opportunity. I'm excited to read it.
    enjolsen@frontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been following the reshaping blog & would love to win a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in with the reshaping! Would love to be the recipient of the book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love a copy of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a great book! Thanks for hosting the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to win a copy of this book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am planning on getting the book this weekend but I'd LOVE to win a copy! I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have the book but I have a friend I would like to share with.

    ReplyDelete
  17. would love to win

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to win a book! You have a super cute blog!

    ReplyDelete