Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mondays are for LOVE!

It is Wednesday and I love my husband. My goal was to write something that I love about Dan every Monday. I am a little off track but that is OK!

Dan was born missing bones in his ankles and feet. As a tiny baby his deformed feet were amputated. By age 1 he received his first pair of artifical legs. He is amazing! If he has pants on most people can't even tell. He likes to bike and ski. He can do almost anything! I definitely see discomfort and struggle at times but in almost 15 years of knowing him he has never ONCE complained. He pushes through pain and has an amazing attitude about life. I love that about him!

I should also mention that I hate feet. It is the one body part that I can't stand to touch or smell. My children know not to touch me with their feet. It drives me nuts! I agreed to go on a blind date 15 years ago because the guy didn't have feet. Then I married him!

No comments:

Post a Comment